Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010 - Expect the Best


2010 is going to be a wonderful year - and I am expecting the BEST. I suggest you do so as well. To what purpose do you expect the worst, looking forward to tragedy and calamity? None whatsoever. You will in no way be more prepared, for we do not prepare ourselves by worrying, but by taking action when there is action to be taken. Are there things in your life that you need to act on? Then do so. Or if you decide they are not worth doing, then let them go. Get them off your list and out of your mind.

I have a some wonderful things to do this year (in no particular order):
  • Sew a black woolen skirt with woolfelt applique
  • Make a beaded necklace for Trobie
  • Finish Steph's cross-stitch
  • Create a wall hanging with gelatin mold painting
  • Complete my portfolio for 15 credit hours
  • Do my internship
  • Do my senior seminar
  • Start my Big History book
  • Develop three workshops for health and self-development
  • Get business cards printed by MooCards
  • Continue this blog
  • . . .
I'm so excited! This will certainly be a wonderful year.

No comments: